I made a new blog since I forgot how to get into my old one. :p
There’s nothing really interesting to say, so here are today’s random thoughts.
– The rain needs to stop. I can hardly wait until sunshine comes back in 2 days. Days of non-stop cloudiness put me in a bad mood.
– I’m tired of people soliciting where I work. All. The. Time. I’m making a sign for the door as soon as I finish this post. I do not want your travel/car/life insurance that “competes” with AAA even though I’ve never heard of you. I will go buy brownie mix at the store for $1 rather than buy your shrink-wrapped melted ones. I don’t want to buy your fundraiser tickets.
– I have been drinking regular Coke this week to lift my mood and it’s been my best idea ever.
– I blessedly got the most restful sleep I’ve had in months last night. [My legs keep me up literally almost every night. OTC sleeping pill is a wonder drug.]
– My 1st wedding anniversary is 18 days away.
That’s all, folks.